Tour Kirkton of Airlie, Strathmore, Angus, Scotland. Kirkton of Airlie Parish Church stands on a site
where the Gospel has been preached for over 780 years and is dedicated to St Meddan, a Bishop,
who was a follower of St Drostan along with St Fergus and St Colm around 520 A.D. The present
Airlie Parish Church was completed in 1783. Airlie Castle, a seat of the Ogilvies is located nearby.
Small Group Tours Of Scotland.