Carnbee Parish Church, Fife, Scotland. The old parish church of Carnbee, which was rebuilt in 1793, belonged prior to the reformation to the Abbey of Dunfermline and the session records ministry from 1564, in the person of William Scott. In 1971 the Kirk Session of Carnbee, which sits within the jurisdiction of the Presbytery of St Andrews, established a link with Pittenweem.
Return To Fife Videos
Return To Scotland Videos