Cupar Mercat Cross, Fife, Scotland, once stood on Fluthers hill but was returned to its proper place outside the Town Hall to mark Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee Celebrations in 1897.
The town of Cupar, in Fife, Scotland, is one of the oldest burghs in Scotland and although the earliest known charter dates back to 1382, it was certainly a prominent burgh long before then.
The Parish Church of Cupar Old and St. Michael of Tarvit, Cupar, Fife, Scotland. Originally built in 1415 and rebuilt in 1785.
Cupar Baptist Church, Cupar, Fife, Scotland.
Return To Fife Videos
Return To Scotland Videos