Tour Scotland
Home Page


Elie Church Photographs

Elie Parish Church Fife Scotland

Elie Parish Church Clock Tower Fife Scotland

Elie Parish Church Fife Scotland

Elie Parish Church Fife Scotland

The Church in Elie was built and endowed by William Scott of Ardross. It was opened for worship on 17th April 1639, and the Parish of Elie was disjoined from that of Kilconquhar on 11th September 1641. The steeple was not part of the original church: it was added by Sir John Anstruther in 1726.

 Return To Elie



Tour Scotland
Tour Edinburgh
Tour Island Of Skye

Rent A Self Catering Hoilday Cottage In Scotland

Share This Tour Scotland Web Page

Top Destinations
Tour Europe